Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Paris Olympics

In every Olympics USA wins the most medals and tops the medal tally. China comes at second place. I think this time there will be a tough competition between these two countries.

USA has the maximum number of athletes participating in the maximum number of contests and they are very good at winning Gold medals.

Am not so sure yet though. I haven't had enough free time to access all the persona representing these countries, but I think the United states might definitely be one of them.

China will also be in the top 10 like they always do and they are pretty good in different events

It is the usual suspects that would sweep the medals table. United States, Britain and China would surely be in the top 10 while Kenya would dominate the medals haul for long distance racings.

It is good to see that one more shooter from India won bronze medal for India.

It is good to see that one more shooter from India won bronze medal for India.
I haven't checked that or are you talking about the doubles medal in shooting won by Sarabjot Singh and Manu Bakar

I haven't checked that or are you talking about the doubles medal in shooting won by Sarabjot Singh and Manu Bakar

No, I talking about Swapnil Kusale who won the bronze medal today in shooting.

Wow I was not aware of it, great, I hope the Gold medal will arrive soon as its only Bronze and all are in shooting

Back