Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Nikola Jokić - NBA

The V

Active Contributor

Reaction score
If you are a fan of basketball there is no way you didn't hear of Nikola Jokić, this season MVP player. He got nickname Joker due to his tricks, perfect passes and insane accuracy.

I don't watch NBA but I've heard a lot about him on social media and based off the first 30 seconds of that video, he looks like a great player.

I've been following him on social media sites since be became a rising star in NBA. He's very good like James.

I don't watch NBA but I've heard a lot about him on social media and based off the first 30 seconds of that video, he looks like a great player.

I don't know much about him because I hardly watch NBA. Seeing what he was able to do in the YouTube video shows he is very talented. I wish I knew more about him.

Featured Articles

Back