Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Netflix vs Disney+

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
The Ronaldo vs Messi of streaming services, but which one is better? Do you have a subscription to either?

I have a subscription to both and to be honest, they’re both a little disappointing. Netflix has lost so many shows and barely adds any good new ones and Disney+ is very buggy. I think Disney+ edges Netflix because of its Marvel and Star Wars collections though.

We have a subscription to both, and I prefer Netflix simply due to the fact that there's a wide variety of genres to choose from and it has more of the type of films/series I like to watch, which is mostly fantasy.

I used to have a subscription to both but due to how much they were used, I ended up cancelling them until I would use them again. I would have to say though that given the choice between Netflix and Disney+, Disney+ would be the one that I go for hands down each time as there is more on that service that I would watch than is on Netflix.

The one thing that annoys me with Disney+ is they release most shows episode by episode. Netflix generally will release the whole show at once.

Netflix is a better option I make use of. I've never used Disney+ anyway. It's Hulu that I used some years ago.

I have used both in the past but I prefer Disney+. There is a lot more on Disney+ that I watch but on Netflix, there isn't much that I watch.
The only time I'll get Netflix again is when Squid Games 2 releases.

I would have to say Netflix is better for me. Sure, I love some of the Disney content like Star Wars shows, but it isnt all of the time. With Netflix I can always find something to watch.

More movies and TV shows contents is what I look out for when choosing a streaming services. It's why Netflix have been my favourite because even with all their BS and cancellation of some TV shows, they give more than the rest streaming services have to offer.

I've never used any other streaming service, it's only Netflix that I know of and used too. I've heard about Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO and so many more but it's only Netflix that matters to me.

It depends on the laws of Netflix in your country because if you go to subscribe in a country where Disney + is not supported for your country, it won't appear for you. But you could not bypass system of Netflix on registration.

As a Sonic fan I prefer Netflix to Disney+. Netflix has a new Sonic series called Sonic Prime that will be premiering more episodes starting sometime in January. Not to mention it's got Squid Game and Stranger Things too. I know Disney+ has all the Disney movies, shows, and Marvel/Star Wars content but I still love Netflix for Sonic alone lol.

As a Sonic fan I prefer Netflix to Disney+. Netflix has a new Sonic series called Sonic Prime that will be premiering more episodes starting sometime in January. Not to mention it's got Squid Game and Stranger Things too. I know Disney+ has all the Disney movies, shows, and Marvel/Star Wars content but I still love Netflix for Sonic alone lol.
I think it will start soon in the next couple of days because we are in January and first of all happy New Year to you. However, I recommend everyone to see Sonic Prime because they have some kind of interesting content.

The streaming wars have created a battle of the titans, pitting Netflix against Disney+ as the premier streaming destinations. Much like the Ronaldo vs. Messi debate in soccer, the two platforms have ardent supporters who tout their respective merits. Personally, I maintain subscriptions to both, as each offers unique value that caters to different viewing preferences. The "better" service ultimately comes down to individual tastes and priorities.

Though I don't use either of them, so I don't have subscription on them. I think the only part Disney+ have an edge over Netflix is their marvel shows like you said. Netflix just keep on dropping or canceling their good shows.

I have a subscription to Netflix and I may have bought Disney+, but they are not available in my country and I cannot pay for the subscription. That's why I think Netflix is better.

Back