Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!
musicforums.png

Forum Music Forums

From the heaviest of metal to the gentle, dulcet tones of classical music, MusicForums.net is home to members of all tastes and passions.

Stan

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

This thread is for the general discussion of the item Music Forums. Please add to the discussion here.

I tried to join but I didn’t get my email to confirm after resending it three times can you approve my account please

I am watching a Korean drama about a photographer who takes pictures for ghosts. There was a cute scene in one of the episodes where a popular K-pop group made a cameo appearance. It's a girl group called Aespa. I know K-pop is very popular. But to be honest I don't keep up. I know about BTS.

Do you keep up with the K-Pop music scene?

Featured Articles

Back