Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Moana 2 trailer

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Moana 2 is releasing on the 27th of November 2024 and today, the trailer for Moana 2 launched, you can see the trailer below

Are you looking forward to Moana 2?

Part one was awesome, they better not ruin the legacy it left behind with this part two. That's how they almost destroyed Frozen for me with the sequel.

Wow! Is this new announcement? I like the first one.

Not bad, I must admit. Looking forward to watching it, though November seems to be too far in my eyes. Can't they bring the date forward?🙄

I thought they where also working on a live action one as well, any news on that!

I thought they where also working on a live action one as well, any news on that!
Didn't hear any news about a live action Moana. But should there be one, the Rock will surely play the guy. He's the voice actor already so...

Yes the rock is actually part of the cast, then there where rumors about Zendaya playing the role of Moana.

I have not watched the movie. Looking forward to watch it now.

Not bad, I must admit. Looking forward to watching it, though November seems to be too far in my eyes. Can't they bring the date forward?🙄
I used to think that myself and then I realized just how fast this year has gone already, November will be here before we know it :)

It depends on my free time because no one can predict what is happening on the future for example.

Back