Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Last Live Sporting Event you went to?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Many of us will more than likely be heading to sporting events when we have the time and the funds to do so. There is no better feeling than watching your favourite sport, player or team live when it comes to sports.

What was the last live sporting event you went to?

I don't like watching any sport "Live" because of the lack of time and patience. Last time I went to watch an athletic meet held in Delhi in 90s when famous athlete Carl Lewis was supposed to join and we went to see him but unfortunately he didn't come. Presently watching IPL cricket match on TV. I have the opportunity to watch it live but I like to watch sports while at home.

Professional wrestling show that rolled into town.

I watched a football match in my country's league sometime last month. The team I supported lost, but it was a good experience. Hoping to watch a premier League game live very soon.

I am not much interested in watching the live events because it's very hard for me to sit in the same place for hours. I prefer to watch any sport on television. But that's fine because when you go to watch live programs, you get to see many celebrities.

Never been to a live sports events before though, but I believe it would be a nice one to try out.

Live sports can be tough for me too! Sometimes I just don't have the time to dedicate to a whole game. The last "live" event I went to was an athletic meet in the 90s hoping to see Carl Lewis, but he ended up not showing! That's why I usually stick to watching sports on TV at home. It's much more relaxed and I can rewind those amazing plays.

Live sports can be tough for me too! Sometimes I just don't have the time to dedicate to a whole game. The last "live" event I went to was an athletic meet in the 90s hoping to see Carl Lewis, but he ended up not showing! That's why I usually stick to watching sports on TV at home. It's much more relaxed and I can rewind those amazing plays.

It seems you are from India because in 1999 I also went JLN stadium just to see Carl Lewis but he did not come due to some reasons but I was still satisfied as we saw PT Usha who was the best Indian athlete in those days.

I haven't been to a sporting event in many years, but the last one I attended was a New York Yankees game.

I haven't been to a sporting event in many years, but the last one I attended was a New York Yankees game.
I have never been to one at all, how was it though, did you enjoy it? What was the feeling like.

It must be a good feeling. Sometimes, when we go to watch a live event, it feels good. I don't go to live events because I don't like crowds. I have asked the experience of people who went to the live sports, and they say they didn't see the match clearly as their seats were at the back.

Featured Articles

Back