Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Last game you bought?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What was the last game you bought and on what platform?

I haven't bought a game in a long time but the last one I bought was Football Manager 2023 on mobile.

Pre-ordered MW3 for the PS5 a few weeks back. Looking forward to playing it in a few weeks.

The last game I bought was Need For Speed Heat. I must say that I'm glad I did because this game is worth every penny you spend to buy it. It's graphics and gameplay are just superb!

I re-purchased Modern Warfare on PS4 for $10.00, when last I checked at Walmart and Target they were asking like $55.00 for it, so I think I got myself a good deal. I gave my PS4 to my brother for Christmas one year, but now that my gaming laptop died on me we are going to start sharing the PS4.

I can hear TPB in the background calling my name xDDDD

Railgrade: a puzzle game based on getting trains to their destinations :p .

The last games I bought was Gods of War Ragnarok and Elden. I bought this game in December 2022 and bought it for a deal. I spend $100 on these two games. I did not buy any games in 2023 and hopefully I might not buy any other game except Final Fantasy Vii rebirth. Actually, I am looking forward to play this game.

Until recently, I only wanted to download games for free from pirate services, but recently I bought a GTA 5 game and it's really great when you can download without problems and have all the features available

The last game I bought was Counter Strike 2 and it was on the Steam platform. It was a long time ago and I hardly played this game because I didn't like the game mechanics. However, the game was at a good discount then, so I decided to buy it

The last time I bought a game was years back, and the game was gta San Andreas on play store. I spent around two thousand five hundred in my local currency to get the game back then.

The last game I purchased was Resident Evil 4 Remake for the PlayStation 5. As a long-time fan of the original, I couldn't resist experiencing the survival horror classic revamped with modern visuals and gameplay.

Featured Articles

Back