Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies James Gunn's Superman's suit

eLdavis

Veteran
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

As we all know, DC'S superman would be having a reboot under James Gunn, the same guy who did guidance of the Galaxy for marvel. There have been lots of talks about what the new suit would look like, there have been debates if the pants should be in or out. Recently an official promotional ad photo has been trending online. What's your take on the new superman suit?

Screenshot_20240508-121437.jpg

If I'm going to watch the Superman movie, the last thing I will worry about is the suit. What is important to me is the story line and the kind of actions and suspense that the movie will park.

If I'm going to watch the Superman movie, the last thing I will worry about is the suit. What is important to me is the story line and the kind of actions and suspense that the movie will park.
Same goes for me too, I am not interested in unnecessary things and what's happening in their personal life and more concerned about the movie and if it helps me feel good and entertained

The suit is actually very important for die hard fans of superman though. There are a lot of people who would find faults if they get something as little as the suit wrong. Like someone once said, what makes a great movie is if the director is able to pay details to even the smallest things.

Featured Articles

Back