Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

It sounds like it's been

Raj_123

Newcomer

Reaction score
It sounds like it's been a while since you've had the chance to travel! Visiting Lagos, even though it's relatively close and within your state, must have been a nice change of scenery. Lagos, with its vibrant culture, bustling markets, and beautiful beaches, is always an interesting place to visit. If you're thinking of traveling again soon, perhaps you could consider exploring a new destination or even revisiting some of your favorite spots. Do you have any particular places in mind for your next trip?

It's been long I visited lagos though. From my current location to lagos takes about seven to eight hours alone. The cost of getting there is also another issue as right now transportation is pretty expensive.

I don't have a wish to visit a specific place. I like mountains and forests. I would not deny anyone a plan to visit forests. I like greenery everywhere, maybe because I live in a place where I mostly see buildings.

I don't even like to travel. I have been at my base city of residence for almost 2 years now without having to travel to another city. And I don't have a fetish to travel to any city.

I don't even like to travel. I have been at my base city of residence for almost 2 years now without having to travel to another city. And I don't have a fetish to travel to any city.
That's nice, while I do not have a fetish to travel, most times I would love to visit other places, not for work but to just relax if the opportunity arises. But for some time now I have not traveled to anywhere.

It sounds like it been but actually I can detail it but I know with time and effort I will get it right and have what I deserve and put smile on the faces

One of the reasons that I have not actually travelled is that I don't have money for flights. I can't sit down in the bus for 8 hours any longer. As I earn more, I would love to be travelling around.

Actually it's has been a while to take a trip but I am planning in the 4th quarter of the year

Back