Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is there a Dish that you still dislike and have disliked all your life?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't like bitter gourd although I have started to have it when its filled with different spices but when its made in a different way it does tastes so bitter so I dislike it a lot

So far there is no dish that I hate, but then again I have not taste all the dishes, so it's very possible that there might be a dish I don't like.

I hate that because of its bitterness but if there is a situation that I have to have it then I may try it

As someone that likes food a lot, I'm not selective. I eat what everyone eats, as long as it is not poison, I'm good to go.

So this means there is no dish that you dislike and can have every dish that you get for your meal. That's incredible

I hate that because of its bitterness but if there is a situation that I have to have it then I may try it
Hahaha, over here BBQ cat fish is very common, when spiced with pepper and all it can be really sweet, then try eating it with salad and plantain.

I like bitter gourd; my mother-in-law cooks it well. I don't like pointed gourds. It's tasteless, and I don't want to eat it in my life, but my wife likes it, and as she cooks food for us, she always cooks it at least twice a month, and I have to eat it.🫣

I can have bitter gourd, Pumpkin and some of the lentils occasionally but these cannot be my favorite

I can have bitter gourd, Pumpkin and some of the lentils occasionally but these cannot be my favorite
Have never tried any of this before, what's the taste like?

Yes, I have tried these. They taste good but can never be my favorite because of its bitter taste

Olives. Tastes like pennies.

And yes, I've tried them all, including home made and exotic variants. I live in the middle east - everybody and their grandma is preserving olives.

I don't have any such experience and haven't tried olives anytime in my life

I don't like sushi, but I haven't been like that all my life. I used to be very fond of them and loved them very much, but once I was poisoned by dried fruits, so I stopped loving this dish and was also afraid that it might happen again.

I think for me there is not because I feel I have confidence of eating all dish from different traditional and it's just my wish

I don't like Lady fingers or the Okra. I don't like it's taste since my childhood

I don't like sushi, but I haven't been like that all my life. I used to be very fond of them and loved them very much, but once I was poisoned by dried fruits, so I stopped loving this dish and was also afraid that it might happen again.
I haven't tried it and I think its only Japanese who like them LOL, there are so many Indian dishes that I can have and no need to try sushi

I don't like turai which is Ridge Gourd. I never liked it's look so we don't even cook that in our home.

I never liked eggs, doesn't matter how they're cooked they are nasty to me. They're only good for baking and that's it really. Any time my in laws make fried rice they add eggs, so I always have to eat around them.

Back