Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it Practical to Run a Tv channel?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There are so many Tv channel's now that telecast back to back movies and are also free to Air. Major portion of their income comes from advertisements.
I would like to know about the possibility of running a Tv channel.

It can be profitable but it'll require investment of millions of dollars and even more.

Yes, it is profitable but may require lots of investment to start it. I cannot think about starting it.

There are many free to air channels coming to the scene and they have so many ads so they earn high revenue

It is really profitable and more consistent if you want to succeed because it was never an easy job. It also require as much funds in it and to keep it running.

I don't really know how people are doing it, but one thing I do know is that if there are so many people in this line of work, then it should be profitable.

I don't think its possible for a normal person to run a tv channel or even think about it as you need to invest a bigger amount for it

Back