Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Often Do You Like to Have Eggs?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
These days and actually for a long time I have not been taking any eggs but I am planning to start with these soon again and will start having these like 3-4 times a week and mostly prefer to have max 2-3 eggs in a day and not more than that.

Not that I like eggs so much, but we usually eat eggs almost on a daily basis. We use it in cooking egg sauce, and we use it to eat things like fried plantain, rice, yam and so on.

LOL if you don't like then you have these daily? You can have some other thing instead of eggs

It's one of the few things we have here, and am not a picky eater, so I can easily eat it. I don't like it but at the same time I don't hate it. So if that's what is available, i don't have issues eating it. We eat it a lot because it's what is available.

Yes eggs can be had in many ways so it's not hard to have it and are easily available too plus they are not dependent upon the weather

Exactly, we use it in eating rice, then there are times we use yam or plantain, both the fried or the boiled ones. We can also use it to eat tea and bread. Or when the egg is boiled , we can use oat meal with it .

I have eggs almost daily and because it's good for health and not expensive so I like to have it daily

Since the doctors say that it is healthy to eat one egg everyday, I make sure that I have at least an egg everyday. It is quite expensive to keep up with an egg on a daily basis but I have got to do it to maintain health.

Eggs are not expensive, are they? In India veggies are most expensive now where you need to spend more than a dollar for a kg of green veggies

These days and actually for a long time I have not been taking any eggs but I am planning to start with these soon again and will start having these like 3-4 times a week and mostly prefer to have max 2-3 eggs in a day and not more than that.

Actually I like taking eggs but it's too expensive now regarding the economic growth in my country but I will also wish to take them 3 to 4 days in week

It's good to have eggs even daily and since these are good for health and a source of protein we should have them daily

I have eggs 3-4 times a week. Eggs are best source of protein and I like it's taste too.

I eat 2-4 eggs in a week. The intake of the same increase during winters.

Back