Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Often Do You Have The White Or Brown or Any Sort of Bread?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
If possible I can have White bread daily LOL, I know white bread is not healthy but I prefer it don't like Brown or multigrain or any other bread and likes to have bread toast, sandwich and sometimes we even prepare bread pakora/fritters at home too.

How Often Do You Have The White Or Brown or Any Sort of Bread?

Off course you are right but there are so many sort of breads but I will like to have brown breads on my daily because I really enjoy taken it a part from the others

I guess brown bread is just brown color bread and is not a wheat bread so even its like the normal white bread

I only have bread whenever I like to have sandwiches otherwise I don't eat bread

I don't have bread regularly and very occasionally do I have it. Bread is just maida so should be avoided or consumed in less quantity.

Back