Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many websites do you currently own at the moment?

At the moment I do not own any website. I don't think I will have enough time to manage it, due to my busy schedule.

At the moment I own about two websites even I'f it's not yet hosted they are free host aside from this O own one big forum

At the moment I don't have any website that belongs to me, I used to have a blog, but not anymore, I've always wanted to have a forum, but for now I haven't taken the first step.

At the moment I don't have any website that belongs to me, I used to have a blog, but not anymore, I've always wanted to have a forum, but for now I haven't taken the first step.
Why did you shut down your blog? What was it about?
An update from me. At this time I now have one website that I co-own with my other half and I am also working on two other websites at this time that I hope to open up when I am ready :)
Your wresting forum is looking nice so far. You’re doing a good job!

I don't have any such skills so I cannot create, own and sell websites like that but I am taking the opportunity to earn online from more than 10 years now

I don't have any such skills so I cannot create, own and sell websites like that but I am taking the opportunity to earn online from more than 10 years now
Ten years is a pretty impressive feat though, nice one.

I don't own any forum at the moment. It requires lots of time therefore I have never thought of trying it. Maybe once I get retired from my regular job I will try it. What are the requirements of starting forums? How much one earns from it?

Very nice! It’s a great accomplishment that you’ve been making money online for over 10 years now.

I have no plans to start and own any website at present and I am feeling fine to just work and earn from different online earning websites

Featured Articles

Back