Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you judge food? By taste, appearance, smell, or feel? Can food be delicious if it looks terrible?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Taste is most important for me, even if it does not look good but it should taste good for me, I don't like fancy food items that look good but lack taste. Although these days most prefer the food to look good too.

How do you judge food? By taste, appearance, smell, or feel? Can food be delicious if it looks terrible?

It depends, though taste is the most important thing but I might not want to taste a food that looks odd unless I see someone tasting or eating it.

I don't like food that does not look good. That's why my mom and my sister makes sure to make tasty food and make sure it looks good also.

Back