Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies How do you choose what movie to watch?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
When it comes to picking movies, each and everyone of us have our ways we select the right movie to watch. I know someone who always ensure that the main leads are good looking, if they are not, she won't watch the movie. Then there are dose who look for a little bit of romance when selecting a movie to watch. For me, as long as the plot is good, I we definitely watch it. Having a young lead is an added advantage for me as well though 😄

It depends on my mood at that particular time. If I'm in the romantic mood, I like to watch a romance movie, other times I feel like watching those that have to do with the use of brain. When I'm feeling like a fighter I watch war films!

It depends on my mood at that particular time. If I'm in the romantic mood, I like to watch a romance movie, other times I feel like watching those that have to do with the use of brain. When I'm feeling like a fighter I watch war films!
That's true, like recently I started having the urge to watch a Korean drama that has to do with singers. Some time back I was watching kdrama that has to do with law.

I always make sure that it's rated PG or less and I always make sure that I think it's a movie that my wife will enjoy too. Because I don't watch anything without my wife.

I always make sure that it's rated PG or less and I always make sure that I think it's a movie that my wife will enjoy too. Because I don't watch anything without my wife.
That's really nice, am not married yet, but I know it would be fun to watch a movie with my wife.

I've watched a lot of movies and that's why sometimes it's even hard for me to choose because, for example, I've seen almost all the famous and popular comedies, so now I just have to wait for new comedies. I usually watch what is shown to me in the recommendations on the streaming service

My cgiice depends in director, actors, story and reviews. Some times I watch mivies just because everyone is talking about. that's why I watched Barbie

I would always look at the plot summary to see if I would like the storyline. When the plot summary captivates me, I am likely to see that movie. That saves me from watching movies I don't find interesting.

I used to look at the star cast but it was a dumb thing so these days I prefer to know the subject of the movie and then choose what to watch and what to ignore

My cgiice depends in director, actors, story and reviews. Some times I watch mivies just because everyone is talking about. that's why I watched Barbie
That's nice though. For me I don't really mind who the director or actors are. The most important thing for me is that the plot is good and the actors did a great job.

Actually you are right and but for me I always like to watch action or adventure movies but at times i am interested in romancing movies.

I look at the genre and the starcast and if both are in agreement then I will watch the movie.

Back