Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Horror Games

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you play horror game? What is your favorite horror game?
I am not a fan of horror games, however, I have played a couple of horror games. Some of the games I have played are Visage and Amnesia series. I like these games very much.

I enjoy the old Resident Evil games and also the old Alone In The Dark games. Modern horror games? The Evil Within maybe?

I haven't played too many horror games myself, but I've watched others play Resident Evil and Silent Hill a bit when I was younger. I have played Clock Tower 3 and I love that game, it's my favorite in the series.

I enjoy horror games more than horror movies, but I still rarely play them. Most just fall back to jump scares and lack good gameplay and/or a story.

I don't play horror games much as I don't like jumpscares.
The only horror I'll play is Roblox horror, lol.

No, I don't play a lot of horror games. The only one I had played was - "Outlast." It is a first-person survival horror game where players navigate through a psychiatric hospital filled with terrifying encounters and disturbing secrets. The intense atmosphere and heart-pounding moments make it a thrilling and unforgettable experience. I hadn't completed it though. It was having too many jump scaring scenes so I quit playing it. :p

I have played horror games in the past, one I remember playing very clearly was a SAW video game that I managed to complete but it did not go without me being scared throughout the game.

I am not a huge fan of horror games and it takes a really interesting horror game for me to want to play it.

I enjoy horror games more than horror movies, but I still rarely play them. Most just fall back to jump scares and lack good gameplay and/or a story.
I am just opposite, I like horror movies than horror games but I have also played a couple of horror games and I really liked them. Have you played Visige? This is one of the scariest games I ever played. I have also played all games on Amnesia series and I think this game franchise of good games for this genre

I am just opposite, I like horror movies than horror games but I have also played a couple of horror games and I really liked them. Have you played Visige? This is one of the scariest games I ever played. I have also played all games on Amnesia series and I think this game franchise of good games for this genre
I actually never even heard of Visage :ROFLMAO:

I'll give it a look.

I'm not a big fan of these games either but I used to play some old horror games a long time ago and they were pretty good but I was wondering why I was playing this because I don't like horror movies and haven't watched any but somehow I could play the games

Outlast Is Easily The Best Horror Game I've Ever Played. It's Too Stressful Where You Can't Fight Back And Your Only Option Is To Hide, Run, Or Die.

I don't like to play such games because they make me nervous and I don't like those feelings. I understand that this is adrenaline, but such games will definitely be out of my attention. I just find it funny to watch videos when some streamers go through such games and I also find their reactions funny

I have played a few horror games before like resident evil, seven days of salvation, the hills have eyes and so on. Though I don't play them very often.

I'm a total sucker for horror games and the adrenaline-fueled scares they provide. My all-time favorite is the original Dead Space . the atmospheric dread of being trapped on a derelict spaceship with grotesque Necromorphs still gives me chills. I'll never forget the first time I jumped out of my skin from an enemy unexpectedly bursting through a vent.

I have a very narrow list when it comes to the type of games I play. If it is not football, racing, a few action games and a few other sports games, then I'm not playing. Horror games are far down on the list of games I will never play.

Never really played much horror games, the few ones I have played I was never able to complete them. I remember one I played on mobile back then, it was 7 days of salvation.

I have never played any horror game, actually I am not interested in playing games. The only game I play on my phone is candy crush which is a simple game or solitaire a game of cards.

Do you play horror game? What is your favorite horror game?
I am not a fan of horror games, however, I have played a couple of horror games. Some of the games I have played are Visage and Amnesia series. I like these games very much.
Actually I am not a fan of horror games but I only tends to play just few like Resident of evil, Zombie hunter apocalypse I don't really enjoy playing their games

Back