Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hey, I am back!

Bizdustry

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Howdy, I am Alex and I have found Discussion Hub through Admin Junkies. I was referred back to becoming a active member by @Shortie and I look forward to posting around and becoming a bit more active in this community. See you around!

Welcome to the site Alex. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hey Alex :) welcome back to Discussion Hub. It's great to have you here with us!

Howdy, I am Alex and I have found Discussion Hub through Admin Junkies. I was referred back to becoming a active member by @Shortie and I look forward to posting around and becoming a bit more active in this community. See you around!
Hi Alex, good to see you back and also part of discussion hub and I am sure you are doing well now as previously you almost escaped from the online world and was busy with your job and other challenges of life.

Back