Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Healthy food

longshen3301

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Healthy foods are not delicious to eat! And it really breaks my heart.. honestly I am a food lover but my mom always say delicious is not healthy...
What's food you like to eat ??

We really need to start eating healthier, though they might not be as sweet as the junks we eat, it is still the best for our body as it is.

One of my all-time favorite foods to eat is sushi. I find the combination of vinegared rice, fresh fish, and unique flavors like wasabi and pickled ginger absolutely delectable.

This is not entirely correct, we can prepare these unhealthy food at home and some of the veggies to make it healthy and hygienic

Not necessary, sometimes delicious food also is good in nutrition. I always include green vegetables in my food because I know they are good for health.

I do prefer to have home cooked food and these days with the help of Youtube you can prepare almost every dish at home

Healthy foods can always be delicious depending on how creative you are about it. One thing I love about food is that one has the freedom to tweak it however one wants. You can make a delicious meal out of that healthy food.

Back