Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Have you watched ZNMD?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
It's Zindagi na Milegi Dobara starring Hrithik Roshan, Farhan, Abhay, Katrina and is one of my favorite movie and you'll really Love the movie if you watch it.

I can't really remember the last time I watched an Indian movie, am not even sure I have watched anyone this year. What's this movie about though, is it an action movie?

No I haven't watched the full movie but I have been coming acrossed the trailer.

@eLdavis it was an comedy drama and I am not interested in such movies that's why I haven't give a try.

No I haven't watched the full movie but I have been coming acrossed the trailer.

@eLdavis it was an comedy drama and I am not interested in such movies that's why I haven't give a try.
Comedy? Why though, you don't like comedy dramas?

I remember this movie and yes I liked it. These type of movies are rare in Bollywood so these should be appreciated.

Back