Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you started preparing for your retirement?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I wonder why some never start making preparations for their retirement from work when they are younger and agile? They leave it until they get old and fragile which isn't smart.

What are the steps you've taken towards the planning of your retirement?

I am still too young for this, but I have a plan for when I need to prepare for this and what steps I need to take. I plan to retire at the age of 49 and I am sure that I will be able to provide for myself for 20-30 years

I've started saving towards my retirement. Even though I'm still in my early 30s, I know the earlier I start doing this, the better for me on the long run.

I have some savings and investment, so I can say I have started preparing for retirement. However, my investment and savings are not enough to support me when I retire and no online earn money through direct working. Therefore, I am trying hard to build my savings and investment. I also look forward to buy a house before retirement.

The best way for you to prepare for your retirement is by having strong investments that are worth a lot of money which will go a very long way in serving as your retirement funds so that you will not have any need to go and start looking for something to do that is going to fetch you money when you have retired from active duty.

The best way for you to prepare for your retirement is by having strong investments that are worth a lot of money which will go a very long way in serving as your retirement funds so that you will not have any need to go and start looking for something to do that is going to fetch you money when you have retired from active duty.
But for this, surprisingly, you need to save a lot of time. For example, if a person decided to invest in order to have money in retirement, then he will not receive much and he will have problems with money. Therefore, you need to think about it very soon, even starting from the age of 30, or have a lot of funds for investments, which I think no one has

But for this, surprisingly, you need to save a lot of time. For example, if a person decided to invest in order to have money in retirement, then he will not receive much and he will have problems with money. Therefore, you need to think about it very soon, even starting from the age of 30, or have a lot of funds for investments, which I think no one has

Yes, when you're investing, the better to make all the necessary research to find out if it's what will pay in the end in order to avoid investing wrongly. Bad investing will destroy your financial plans which will ruin your retirement plans too. Saving money is not easy, it's why you have to invest right.

I have an active retirement plan. It is a pension scheme to which I am paying a monthly amount. I hope it serves me well when the time comes.

To be honest I have not started but one I have been able to stable my business and set everything up, I believe this should be the next step to take. I don't have to wait until when I start getting old to start saving for retirement.

Retirement? No, no plans toward that yet. I'm still young and trying to get myself together, so it will take a few years to start thinking about retirement plans.

Actually not yet, but I only have 5 years left to start training. I am still quite young, so now I have to provide the children with the best and then start my training. And I hope that nothing serious will happen to me during these 5 years

I am not into it because I am still studying but I see many people those not care about that but all what I will do is make different investment in other to earn in different ways

I haven't started as yet because I like to stay in present and save a fixed percentage of money every month and deposit that into my bank account.

Back