Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Have you played Pet Simulator 99 on Roblox?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Pet Simulator 99 is a game I have been playing since early December 2023 when it was released. Before that, I was playing Pet Simulator X made by the same developers.

Pet Simulator 99 is a fun, chill game that I like to have running even when I am busy doing other things.

Have you played Pet Simulator X yet?

I've never heard about this game, Pet Simulator 99. Can you tell me a bit about it? It is like that game called Talking Tom where there's a cat to which you can talk, you can help him brush, take a bath, feed him, get him to sleep on time, etc?

I think this game is near to the games of animals but the graphics are quite bad and basic and doesn't expect an expert level. I have tried this game too but I have left for the reasons mentionned above. I like 3D games where the game is near to the reality.

I've never heard about this game, Pet Simulator 99. Can you tell me a bit about it? It is like that game called Talking Tom where there's a cat to which you can talk, you can help him brush, take a bath, feed him, get him to sleep on time, etc?
This game is a lot different to the Talking Tom.
The game is about collecting coins & diamonds to unlock powerful pets.
It is a nice chill game to play and free too! I love having it playing in the background to jump back and forth to when I am working or doing other things on my laptop :)

Not only do you unlock powerful pets and collect coins and diamonds but you can also trade what you have in the trading area for more diamonds to stand a chance of getting better pets.

Roblox used to be one of my favorite games and game platform in the early days of my gaming, however, I have not played Roblox in a long time and I am not aware of this Pet Simulator 99 on Roblox. Maybe I should look into this game this weekend. I will be fee this weekend and I am planning to play games and I will try finding this game.

Oh Pet Simulator 99, that game was such a craze when it launched! I jumped on the hype train and sunk countless hours into hatching and leveling up my adorable digital pets. From the simple joy of watching them frolic to the grind of acquiring rare shinies, it was an addictive little gem.

Never played it before, don't think I will though. Maybe just to try it to see what the talks is all about that's all.

Featured Articles

Back