Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you heard of Pav bhaji?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Pav bhaji is popular Indian dish which includes pav or bread and bhaji which is a potato dish made with ivuubd, tomatoes and other spices and pav is made extra soft and crunch by Appling butter and it tastes so good.

Yes, I know . It's a maharashtrian dish. Bhaji is made by variety of vegetables and is bit spicy and pav is a bread. It's a good and a famous dish. If someone wants to know more he/she can check it on Google and try it.

I like it and it really tastes good if its more spicy and buttery and I do like to have it at least 1-2 times a month

I am aware of Pav bhaji and it's Maharashtrian fast food and is popular fast food. I like it and sometimes we prepare it at home.

Back