Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Tried Preparing Sweets At Home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen so many videos in the past week and I guess its not tough to prepare sweets at home and some of these are so easy that it takes only 30-50 mins.

I have never tried this before and to be honest I haven't really thought about it. I am not really crazy about sweets.

I have seen so many videos in the past week and I guess its not tough to prepare sweets at home and some of these are so easy that it takes only 30-50 mins.

No I have never try preparing sweets at home, despite that I don't take or like them I rarely take it so I don't want to learn how prepare them.

My sister is good at sweets and she has prepared Jalebi, Kalakand, Rasgulla all at home by learning from YouTube.

Back