Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever Tried Preparing Bread at Home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen people making bread at home now and I feel its the best thing but its not easy for everyone to prepare at home although if we can then we can make it healthy, soft and can personalize as per our own choice.

Have you Ever Tried Preparing Bread at Home?

When it comes to baking bread, I do not have the skills for this and we do not even have an oven to make use of. Our oven is faulty. I would like to learn how to make one though.

No, I have never tried to make bread at home. My wife makes cake but never tried bread but always buy it from the market.

No I have never tried to make bread at home because I don't have an idea about it but for me it will more interested to make it by yourself and used it

I also tried more than once. The first time was very difficult because I didn't know how to do it and it took a lot of time. But each time I improved my skills, so now I can do it quickly. But I do not make such bread often because it is much more expensive than buying, but much tastier

I also tried more than once. The first time was very difficult because I didn't know how to do it and it took a lot of time. But each time I improved my skills, so now I can do it quickly. But I do not make such bread often because it is much more expensive than buying, but much tastier
Yes it will be expensive but it will be healthy too as I see people add milk in it to make it soft and then it tastes so good too

I only eat bread in the form of a sandwich and for this I don't need to prepare bread at home

I don't have the patience level to prepare Bread at home. I will ask my sister to prepare but it's not worth to try because it's a lot of work.

Back