Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever Tried No Onion dishes?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are times when Onion prices go beyond our liking and then you are forced to cook with less onions or even without any onions although we have never tried this at home and my home still uses the same amount of onion as we used to do when its price was almost half of what it is now but I have seen a few videos where they claim that the dish still tastes good even without onions.

Have you Ever Tried No Onion dishes?

I have cooked a lot of food without onion ranging from frying eggs, making noodles and some other dishes. The food still taste good without onion.

I don't really like onion, so I don't add it to most dishes, but some dishes just can't be without onion and once when I tried not to add it, the taste was much different and not so great

Yes that's true, there are some dishes that won't be the same with onion, in such a case I always try to minimize how much onion I put into it.

I have never tried any such dishes that are prepared without onion because onion makes it tastes better

My sister has prepared a few dishes without any dishes previously but these didn't taste good.

Back