Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever met a movie star?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Yes, I have. Our school used to invite lots of movie stars to their annual function, where we used to meet them. It was always lots of eagerness with which we and our parents used to wait for the function every year. Have you met any film star or celebrity in your life?

I have meet a few local movies stars in the past, but am not usually crazy about such things so it really didn't have any effect on me.

I am also not that crazy to meet them. From childhood, I hate crowds and don't want to approach a crowded place, and you know when there is a celebrity in a public place, there is always a crowd. It was a compulsion to go to the school for the function at that time, as I used to participate in the events.

I see these celebrities as humans as well, so when I see people killing themselves over them, it makes me wonder why they go to such lengths.

Yes I met three movie stars famous in my country at the university where I was studying. I shook hands with the male celebrity. My friends were so loud but I was able to make it. He's not so tall but talented. The other one was Sam Milby, the boyfriend our Miss Universe, Catriona Gray. He was tall and handsome gosh I cannot believe my eyes seeing first time a super handsome celebrity.

Yes, I have. Our school used to invite lots of movie stars to their annual function, where we used to meet them. It was always lots of eagerness with which we and our parents used to wait for the function every year. Have you met any film star or celebrity in your life?
For me l have never met any movie star in my life

I haven't met anyone like that and don't even have the desire to meet because I like them on silverscreen only

I haven't met anyone like that and don't even have the desire to meet because I like them on silverscreen only

I have met Rajesh Khanna, Padmini Kolhapuri, Ranjeet, Pantel and many more in my school functions.

I have met Rajesh Khanna, Padmini Kolhapuri, Ranjeet, Pantel and many more in my school functions.
Padmini Kolhapuri was one of the prettiest actress that I have seen and was my crush for many years

She looks good in real life also. Even Rajesh Khanna too looks good. I remember there was a popular singer, Parvati Khan, who sang a song at our school function once.

She looks good in real life also. Even Rajesh Khanna too looks good. I remember there was a popular singer, Parvati Khan, who sang a song at our school function once.
I noticed her in a movie with Anil Kapoor and Naserruding shah from that day I am her fan

Yes I met three movie stars famous in my country at the university where I was studying. I shook hands with the male celebrity. My friends were so loud but I was able to make it. He's not so tall but talented. The other one was Sam Milby, the boyfriend our Miss Universe, Catriona Gray. He was tall and handsome gosh I cannot believe my eyes seeing first time a super handsome celebrity.
😂 You and tall handsome guys. Anyways am guessing that was a wonderful experience for you to see some celebrities. Did you collect their autographs?

I noticed her in a movie with Anil Kapoor and Naserruding shah from that day I am her fan

Yes, that was a good movie wo 7 din. It was a first movie of Anil Kapoor. Padmini Kolhapuri acted well in that movie. The plot of the movie was something unique so the audience liked this movie.

I have not met any movie actor or actress or any celebrity but I like to meet Aliya bhatt and Sharadha kapoor.

I have meet a few local movies stars in the past, but am not usually crazy about such things so it really didn't have any effect on me.
How did you met them? Was you at a party or doing shopping or on an event?

How did you met them? Was you at a party or doing shopping or on an event?
I came across one during an event then there was one I met when she came to my school to shoot a movie.

😂 You and tall handsome guys. Anyways am guessing that was a wonderful experience for you to see some celebrities. Did you collect their autographs?
No, it was so sudden. They were in the university campus just to promote their movies and songs on the stage. They stayed only for one hour but the impact was amazing, thousands of students were there full of excitement. I was so thrilled when saw Sam Milby. He is half Filipino and half American. 🤗.

Back