Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gym vs Outdoor

Bizdustry

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Choosing between Gym and Outdoor Activity, which would you choose and why? I would opt for the Gym in the colder months and outdoor activity in the warmer months ahead. Paying for a membership is quite expensive, when you can do the same sort of exercises outdoors. What about you?

Back when I was younger and had no responsibilities I used to go to the gym right after work but I no longer have the time so when I find the time, I go for walks around the neighborhood, go hiking, go to the local park and when at work I take the stairs vs the elevator.

There are benefits of training indoor which is that you won't have to do much to keep up with going out to train as you can just train in the early hours of the morning. However, I will always prefer to go out to the gym where I will have to meet up with a couple of friends that also build up as well.

It depends on the kind of outdoor activities which is being put on the table that would make me choose it over going to the gym to work out whenever I need to work out and keep fit. I have always preferred going to the gym to work out because there are so many working out equipments which I use at the gym.

I would choose outdoor activities. You will have to work really hard in the gym, you will have to work out regularly to keep up with your body muscles and shape, once you stop your muscles will also disappear. However, with outdoor activities, you will always remain fit and fine without breaking your sweat

There are benefits of training indoor which is that you won't have to do much to keep up with going out to train as you can just train in the early hours of the morning. However, I will always prefer to go out to the gym where I will have to meet up with a couple of friends that also build up as well.
There are those who likes it when they are working out with other people in the gym. This gives them a lot of encouragement and motivation to keep doing it every day. When they can't see other people working out, they are going to lose the zeal to keep working out.

I would also give priority to the gym in the cold season, because there is a very pleasant temperature for training, but at other times of the year, I prefer the street because there is much more fresh air and it is also closer to the place for training and there are few people who will look at you

There is no denying to this fact that if you want to build muscke mass, if you want to build your body, if you want tone up your body, going to the gym is necessary. I go to gym

There are advantages of either training indoors or at the gym.

The main advantage of training at the gym is that you get to make friends. I mean friends who are going to be there for you whenever you go to the gym. However, training at home will help reduce the distractions that you can get from training at a place where you see a lot of people.

For me, I'd likely choose outdoor activities over the gym most of the time. While gyms offer convenience and access to equipment, there's just something reinvigorating about exercising outdoors surrounded by fresh air and nature.

Since I started working out, I have been doing it indoors at home rather than the gym. Then I usually go for morning walks. I going for these walks during the cold weathers as well cause it makes me work double just to bring out some sweats.

It is difficult for me to choose one option because it depends on the time of year. For example, when it's warm outside, I would choose training outside because the air is clean and I have much more energy from it. And in winter, I would like to go to the gym because it is much warmer there and also has a lot of equipment

It is difficult for me to choose one option because it depends on the time of year. For example, when it's warm outside, I would choose training outside because the air is clean and I have much more energy from it. And in winter, I would like to go to the gym because it is much warmer there and also has a lot of equipment
I do most of my workouts at home, though with time am planning on registering in the gym, but for now I don't have the time.

When it comes to exercising, I have rather always been a community oriented person. That's why I prefer to exercise outdoors in an open field with a host of other fitness enthusiasts. I only go to exercise in the gym only on invitationals.

Back