Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Game of Thrones (2011)

4.00 star(s)

4.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Drama,Action & Adventure

Director: David Benioff,D.B. Weiss

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Peter Dinklage

Tyrion 'The Halfman' Lannister
    • Kit Harington

Jon Snow
    • Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Sir Jaime 'Kingslayer' Lannister
    • Lena Headey

Cersei Lannister
    • Emilia Clarke

Daenerys Targaryen
    • Liam Cunningham

Davos Seaworth
    • Maisie Williams

Arya Stark
    • Isaac Hempstead-Wright

Brandon 'Bran' Stark
    • Sophie Turner

Sansa Stark
    • John Bradley

Samwell 'Sam' Tarly
    • Rory McCann

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane
    • Joe Dempsie

Gendry
    • Gwendoline Christie

Brienne of Tarth
    • Jacob Anderson

Grey Worm
Game of Thrones is the best TV show of our time. I've not watched any TV show which came close to how good it was, even House of the Dragon didn't match up with it.

I seriously doubt if there is anyone who doesn't know about game of thrones even if they have not watched. The show is one of the most popular shows back then, especially the grand finale. I have not watched it yet though.

I seriously doubt if there is anyone who doesn't know about game of thrones even if they have not watched. The show is one of the most popular shows back then, especially the grand finale. I have not watched it yet though.
Uhmm, here i am... I actually started it at first, I watched season one and a few episodes in season 2, but that was as far as it went. Till now I have not watched the remaining.

Uhmm, here i am... I actually started it at first, I watched season one and a few episodes in season 2, but that was as far as it went. Till now I have not watched the remaining.
Lol you tried, I only watched one episode in season one and that was it.

Featured Articles

Back