Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

DH Contests February 2024 Top Posters of the Month (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Today begins our first Top Poster of the Month 2024!

Rules!

1. A counted participation is 40 words or more must not be spam. If the reply requires less than 40 words do not attempt to resay the same thing to fulfill the 40-word requirement.
  2. Posts should be on topic and posted in the correct forums, we understand that mistakes can happen and if you do happen to post a thread that is in the wrong forum, please report it and we can move it for you.

The contest this month will be based on the top 5 posters of the month by 29th February 2024.

$100 prize

1st - $40
2nd - $30
3rd - $15
4th - $10
5th - $5

Please note that all members will be responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

Good luck to all! :)

Excited Best Wishes GIF

WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW

1st - Ja Sa Bong - $40
2nd - deucher - $30
3rd - Nomad - $15
4th - Monster Masterpiece - $10
5th - Sevik - $5

tpotm.png

Last edited:
The monetary prizes have been added to this contest. We have dropped it from 10 to 5 as doing the amount we allocated between 10 people would have been difficult.

Winners will be announced on 1st March 2024!

Good luck all! :)

I love the idea of rewarding the top 5 posters of the month. It would be great to have it extended to the top 10 posters as well but I think that $100 won't be sufficient. Maybe if the budget increases to $200, it would work out well. :D

If more people took part, they will all be rewarded for participating in the contest. This is a good idea, no one would feel left out like how @Monster Masterpiece felt to be left out the last time, although he wanted to play psychological games on others in the beginning but it backfired on him.

I am in.
By the way, are there any requirements, for instance, content quality, content length, specific posting areas, etc.

I am in.
By the way, are there any requirements, for instance, content quality, content length, specific posting areas, etc.
We have just added some requirements to make it fair for all participants. I hope this clears things up but if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know :)

We have just added some requirements to make it fair for all participants. I hope this clears things up but if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know :)
I have PM'ed you concerning the first rule.

I am hoping for victory in the case, I am starting to write now

I will try my best btw I've questioned whether a wire transfer is possible for those who don't have PayPal.

One week to go! Good luck to all :)

We will be announcing the contest for March in a few days so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

One week to go! Good luck to all :)

We will be announcing the contest for March in a few days so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

It have been a very long contest because this one is more competitive than the first time when the we had the first contest. It's a good thing for the forum because it takes a lot to run such contest. I will be looking forward to the next contest announcement when it's made. 😊

Only a few hours left in the contest!

Please note that posts will stop counting in a few hours but the announcement will not be made until a little later due to timezones.

Thank you all :)

Only a few hours left in the contest!

Please note that posts will stop counting in a few hours but the announcement will not be made until a little later due to timezones.

Thank you all :)

When are the post meant to stop counting because this is February contest and the post tally for the month of February have reset as we are now in March. Does the posts stop counting after the post tally have been reset or it keeps going? Please give a clarification for this as soon as possible. Thank you.

When are the post meant to stop counting because this is February contest and the post tally for the month of February have reset as we are now in March. Does the posts stop counting after the post tally have been reset or it keeps going? Please give a clarification for this as soon as possible. Thank you.
I see a counter reset as we are in March. Winners will be announced soon.

Shortie wrote to me that messages are counted only for February and the tab of messages was updated in 2 UTC, so I think all messages were counted until that time

Shortie wrote to me that messages are counted only for February and the tab of messages was updated in 2 UTC, so I think all messages were counted until that time

It doesn't matter now anyways as I never got any response to this question until the count down elapsed.

Featured Articles

Back