Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Favourite streaming service?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What is your favourite streaming service and why?

Disney+. I also have Netflix but Disney+ edges it with its Marvel and Star Wars collections.

I like Max the best mostly because of Game of Thrones, but they have a lot of series/films that I like to watch and are up my alley.

Hmm I really like Max and Hulu the most. Also if Youtube counts, it's number one for streaming especially music IMO. There's a lot of videos I watch on youtube by a few different Youtubers.

We have Hulu, HBO Max and Paramount+. I think out of all of those, we use Hulu & HBO Max the most. My favorite? Probably HBO Max.

My favorite streaming service is Netflix. I had used Prime earlier but I was not really happy with the collection of movies and series it had. That is the reason why I switched to Netflix. Been more than 2 years now. Really enjoying it.

HBO!

Netflix does not have much stuff that i would watch. Anyway, back in 2016-17 it was the best streaming service for me.

Netflix and HBO are my favourite streaming services. HBO is because of the great work they with Game of Thrones, The Last Of Us and House of the Dragon.

I'm using Disney+, Netflix and HBO. I mixed them up in order to have everything without missing anything because it's not available on the only streaming service I choose to use.

What is your favourite streaming service and why?
Netflix gives me everything I wanna watch. I don't have to look for another streaming services to watch any particular movie or TV show I wanna watch.

I don't have many international streaming services because I mostly use the ones made in my country because they are cheaper, but I have Netflix and HBO. However, I don't use them that often and sooner or later I will have to reduce the cost of this

My favorite streaming service is Netflix. Whether I'm in the mood for the latest blockbuster, a thought-provoking documentary, or a binge-worthy series, Netflix always has something to pique my interest.

I don't have a favorite streaming app, because I make use of my local library network. I can rent new release movies for free. So I do not see the need to pay for a streaming service.

Peacook and paramount are my two favorite streaming apps for tv shows & movies. I use them both on a daily basis.

I don't use any streaming service, instead I like to watch free vintage movies on YouTube. Sometimes my girlfriend will pay for the newer movies, then she uses YouTube's rental/purchase service.

I don't have a favorite streaming app, cause I don't normally stream. I prefer downloading my movies and series rather than watching it online or paying subscription. Though if I should use a streaming app, it would be HDO box.

I don't use much channels to stream, I make use of YouTube most of the time, and they are not full movies mainly because of data consumption. I prefer to download movies and watch rather than stream them.

I had Apple TV connected, but there was very little choice, so I decided to buy Netflix, and the situation there is better, but still not what I want. I know that Disney + has better conditions, but they are not available in my area

We do have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar and Jio Cinema. I get most of my favourite movies and shows on Netflix and Amazon. My daughters and husband use others.

We do have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar and Jio Cinema. I get most of my favourite movies and shows on Netflix and Amazon. My daughters and husband use others.
Wow, those are quite a handful of streaming platforms. May I ask, do you pay subscription for all of these?

Featured Articles

Back