Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Favorite Conjuring Universe Movie

Debashis

Active Contributor

Reaction score
The Conjuring Universe has a total of 8 movies. Which ones are your top 3 favorite movies among them?

For me the list goes like:

1. The Conjuring
2. Annabelle
3. The Nun

I loved The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It because I find it interesting how the "plead by possession" was tried in court and the real life story is rather interesting.

My best one's are ; The Conjuring (2013), The Conjuring 2 (2016) and Annabelle: Creation (2017). I also enjoyed watching The Curse of La Llorona (2019).

My favourite is The Conjuring (2013).
I don't think I've fully watched Annabelle so I'm going to put that on my list of what to watch.

My personal top 3 favorites : The Nun, and Annabelle: Creation. I find The Conjuring to be a masterfully crafted supernatural thriller, with excellent performances and some truly chilling sequences. Each of these films showcases the franchise's knack for generating genuine scares.

I have watched only the conjuring, I am yet to watch the other ones. For Annabella though, I have only watched a few scene from it. Am not yet ready to watch this movie though.

Back