Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Do you wear glasses?

I have been among the lucky people that have not had any kind of eye issue. That has made me not to need glasses for medical reasons. Glasses for fashion? I don't wear them either. I find them quite uncomfortable.

I should but I don't. Have had to wear them since I was 7.

I do wear glasses yes. I only have to wear them for reading and when I am looking at a screen though.

No, although I suspect I will have to in the coming years!
Same here, both my parents used glasses and one is still using, most of my siblings and relations use glasses. Recently I have noticed my eye sight is not like before again.

No I don't wear glasses, I didn't see the need to because I don't have eye problems. But my girlfriend wears them, not for fashion but because she has eye issues.

I don't have glasses yet, but after so many years of working at the computer, I feel that I need to see a doctor soon. I feel that my vision is deteriorating even though I try to use protective glasses against the radiation of the screen

Yes, I wear glasses, but I don't wear them most of the time because of their lower power. I feel like a burden because I have worn glasses for over a period of thirty years. I've asked the optician to construct me a contact lens, but he says it would cost a lot because my number is complicated.

I don't have glasses yet, but after so many years of working at the computer, I feel that I need to see a doctor soon. I feel that my vision is deteriorating even though I try to use protective glasses against the radiation of the screen
That is one of the unavoidable effect of working on computers for too long, especially at night. It leads to eye deterioration.

Yes I am wearing glasses from many years now and even now its on and I am working on my computer

No, although I suspect I will have to in the coming years!
Lol I think it's still pretty much the same for me. At the moment I don't use, but there is every possibility that I might need one in the future.

Those that work on computer or even a smartphone for a long time are required to wear glasses even if they are normal reading glasses

Those that work on computer or even a smartphone for a long time are required to wear glasses even if they are normal reading glasses
I'm not sure that's the case with everybody though. I have a friend who is a computer geek, he basically spends the whole day on the computer and his eyes are still working fine. He does not even use glasses.

Featured Articles

Back