Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use life hacks everyday?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I think I'm not the only one who has seen a lot of life hacks that should help solve everyday problems and make life easier. However, I never used them because I saved the video but then forgot it existed. Do you use any life hacks every day?

I am also like that, I don't use most of them. Though I believe I might have tried a few before though, can't really remember.

We are alike @deucher. I have also saved so many videos but always forgot to check these when needed.

I haven't use life hacks at all to make my life easier even though there are many things to try out so that my life will be running smoothly. I save some videos too and I will make sure to watch them again.

Back