Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Sometimes feel OverWhelmed With a Few Celebs and How they are in the News all the time?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I dislike this thing and there are so-called celebs who does not even deserve to be called as Celeb and they are always in the news for doing unnecessary things and even our media is always behind them and some are always sitting outside the Airport to see who is going where or coming from some other place.

Honestly speaking I am fed up with our media.

Do You Sometimes feel OverWhelmed With a Few Celebs and How they are in the News all the time?

When it cmes to celebs and their lifestyle or even how they are in the news, it does not affect me cause I don't even have time for them.

I am actually a fan of your performance or hardworking but I am not Up to your lifestyle and whatever because I really don't have time to waste over them

I don't watch movies and mostly these celebs are from movies so they don't bother me

When it cmes to celebs and their lifestyle or even how they are in the news, it does not affect me cause I don't even have time for them.
That's does not move me in my life. I really hate to be a celeb and l can't support one.

Yes, there are a few celebrities who always want to be in the limelight. One such celebrity is Rakhi Sawant, if you know. She always does something to remain in the news. From last so many months we are not seeing her but I know very soon she will comment on somthing to come in the limelight. I hate such people in real life.

That's does not move me in my life. I really hate to be a celeb and l can't support one.
Lol I see them as humans as well, so when they do things it doesn't move me, or when I see some persons get over excited about them it surprises me.

For me l consider myself as very different to everyone. I don't really feel any difference with other people being celebrities and well known on the public space.

I don't like some of the TV shows, KBC is one of them and Indian Idol is another

Back