Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you see Yamal doing well at Barca?

James

Off The Mark

Reaction score
This boy is less than 17 years old and is already playing for the Spanish national team and the Barcelona senior team. Do you think he has a lot to offer at both club and national football? Can he go on to do better than Lionel Messi?

If he wants to do better than messi then he still has a long way to go, then again it doesn't mean it is impossible, if he keeps this up I believe anything is possible.

The boy has talent, no doubt. But we've seen this all too often, I hope he won't end up like Ansu Fati who couldn't live up to the hype.

Only time will tell though, let's watch and see how it goes.

Yes he is actually too good bro because his age is only 16 years i liked him it's a pressure to see him playing good at such a young age .

Yes he is actually too good bro because his age is only 16 years i liked him it's a pressure to see him playing good at such a young age .
For that age he is good no doubt. The way he was steamrolling opponent players way older than him in the ongoing Euros is remarkable.

Yamal is a gifted player, no doubt and if nurtured and managed well, could be the one that carries Barcelona for a long time. They should not rush to make him main man because that pressure would impede his development.

Back