Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Prepare Condensed Butter At Home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We used to buy it from outside most of the time and have found that its not even pure and still so expensive so have started to prepare that at home and it tastes wonderful and since we know its pure we love to have it and we add it to most of our dishes.

Do You Prepare Condensed Butter At Home?

We don't really use it for dishes, so we don't buy it and there is actually no need to make it at home as well.

No because it's so much hard work. I mostly buy desi ghee from the market from trusted brands

Yes we prepare it at home and this way at least I am aware of the quality and it tastes wonderful too

I don't like it's smell when it is prepared so I have requested mom to not prepare at home and that's why we are getting this from market.

Back