Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
If I had to choose between coffee and tea, I would go with coffee. There's just something about the rich aroma and bold flavor of a freshly brewed cup of coffee that invigorates my senses. While I enjoy a good cup of tea from time to time, coffee is my go-to morning beverage. It provides the perfect pick-me-up to kickstart my day. That said, I do appreciate the variety of tea options available and the potential health benefits. But when it comes to my daily caffeine fix, the familiarity and comfort of coffee wins out.

I really don't fancy coffee, whenever I'm giving the option of choosing between coffee and tea, I will go for tea without thinking twice.

I don't actually prefer anyone. Am the type that usually drink whatever I feel like drinking at that point in time.

I prefer tea because the feel the taste of coffee to be bitter. I like milk tea.

I have always preferred tea over coffee and for me coffee is an occasional drink whereas I have tea daily

I prefer tea because the feel the taste of coffee to be bitter. I like milk tea.
What about adding milk to your coffee, would you still hate the taste if milk was added?

Yes, I don't like the taste of coffee, it taste bitter even after adding milk to it.

Wow for me I think the taste is kind of unique when milk is added to it. Though I don't drink tea or coffee that often.

It's better not to drink if you don't drink them because they are addictive and hard to get rid of.

Haha that's true I guess. I have a niece who could not do anything without tea. She was actually drinking tea on a daily basis. I think now she has gotten a new addiction.

I do prefer tea and my tea is my milk but from some time I have also started to take lemon tea daily

I think lemon tea should be a lot more healthy than the regular tea and milk.

I agree and its helping me stomach to stay in shape too and not feel bloated too

I think maybe I will give it a try as well.

Lemon tea is quite easy to prepare too and tastes quite good too, I am not sure if we can have it twice in a day but I am having it daily

I heard lemon is also good for loosing weight as well, though the cost lemon over here in my area has gone up.

That's why we add it to the tea and lemon is also good for the stomach health

Yea it is but these days not everyone can afford it to take it on a daily basis or regularly. Anyways at least once awhile is still okay.

I prefer to drink both coffee and tea, but I drink coffee more often than tea.

Haha that's true I guess. I have a niece who could not do anything without tea. She was actually drinking tea on a daily basis. I think now she has gotten a new addiction.
It's better to drink green tea because it doesn't harm your health but benifits you.

Back