Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you play Monopoly Go?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Monopoly Go is a game I have been playing now for around 2 months and I have been enjoying it so much. I tend to go on once or twice a day to play and take part in events that are happening within the game.

Does anyone here play Monopoly Go? How are you enjoying it if you do?

I have Monopoly Go installed on my mobile phone. During waiting hours to go to a dentist for teeth care or time during a journey using a metro station, I could enjoy minutes of playing. It could increase your degree of intelligence as I see a complete game.

I have never played Monopoly Go, I hear a lot about this game but have never been too keen to explore this game. I know nothing about the game. Can anyone explain to what exactly is Monopoy Go and how the game is played, and what devices can I use to play the game? A user says he plays on phone, can it also be played on PC?

I played monopoly in Nintendo 64 but that's pretty much it. It's been a few years since I played it and would like to play it one of these days.

Back