Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you own any Jerseys?

Smokey

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Do you own any Jerseys of your favorite sports teams/players? I own I believe 6 NJ Devils Jerseys. I Just got the captain Nico Hischer just recently and I haven't worn it yet but plan on wearing it to the next Devils game I go to.

I have a Man Utd 2008/09 Home shirt and an Inter Milan 1997/98 Home shirt. Both are replicas but it’s impossible to tell.

There was this cricket tournament that was held at our workplace last year. For that, I had got one jersey as well with my name at its back. That's the only jersey I have.

I have France 2023 World Cup jersey now. It's the only jersey which I currently wear. I was hoping we would beat Argentina in the World Cup final in Qatar but it wasn't meant to be.

I've owned at least 4 different Leakers Jersey since I was teenager. I love watching NBA with Leakers being my favourite team in the history of NBA.

I have Real Madrid 2008/09 Home jersey complete. I've been in love with Real Madrid since I became a football fan. I was happy we beat Barcelona 4-1 for the Super Cup last night.

I have so many football clubs jersey because I am not affiliated to any one in particular. Whenever I see a football club jersey which looks very good, I will buy it without wasting time. I have the jersey of Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Ajax, Sporting Lisbon, PSG and Bayern Leverkusen. Their jersey looks very good.

I am not in a habit of buying jerseys of my favorite teams or players but in the past I had a Messi's, Ronaldo's, David Beckham and Davod VIla's jerseys. I liked wearing these jerseys whenever these guys were playing. That was during my teen age days. These days I feel too childish to wear jerseys.

The same way which I love playing football is the same way I love and enjoy wearing football full jersey and kit whenever I'm playing football. I don't like putting on casual wears when I'm playing football. If I don't have a football kit to wear, I won't be interested in playing.

As a child, when I played soccer with my peers, they had jerseys with their favorite players, but I didn't, so I really wanted even a simple uniform with a team badge because they were cheaper. Now I have a certain collection of different clubs, but they are no longer interesting to me

I would never spend my money to buy a football club jersey kit which I would not be interested in wearing for a long time unless it worn out. I usually buy the high quality expensive type of jersey kits. I would not waste up to £80 to £100 on a kit just to discard it later too soon.

I have one Thierry Henry shirt but it was given to me as a child when I didn't even know about football. I have the training uniform of one of the players of the team from my country because I managed to get it when I was at the match

I don't hate football, but I am not a die hard fan of it, and I do not really have interest in any club, so I don't have a jersey.

Absolutely, I'm an avid sports fan and have collected somejerseys over the years. My prized possession is a Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey from the 1990s, which I cherish for its connection to one of the greatest athletes ever.

I have a jersey of my favorite football club, that is Chelsea. The blue and the white kits. It is funny how I don't usually get jerseys of other clubs apart from my club alone.

Featured Articles

Back