Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Do you own a Nintendo Switch?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
The Nintendo Switch is a console that has been around now for over 6 years and those who wanted to get their hands on a Nintendo Switch will have been able to get hold of the one they prefer.

At the moment we have the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Oled and the Nintendo Switch Lite so a range to choose from so you get the one that is best for you and your needs.

I have had a Nintendo Switch now since late 2018 I believe if I remember rightly and I still have that same Nintendo Switch which was the first one that was released.

Do you own a Nintendo Switch?

I have had a Nintendo Switch in the past but I didn’t use it much so I ended up selling it. It was more a case of me not giving it a chance rather than not liking it. I might get one again one day, and hopefully actually use it!

I currently have a Switch and my spouse has a Switch lite. They prefer to play their games in handheld mode, so they didn't mind having a Switch Lite. I on the other hand, prefer to play Switch games on the tv.

I don't own one, but my brother does, so I do have access to one. I think i'm gonna wait for the new model to come out then buy one. The rumored Switch 2 is said to be backwards compatible so I'll probably just wait for that before I buy a Switch.

I don't own one, but I'd like to get one. In fact, Nintendo is my favorite company because of Donkey Kong and Mario. Who else prefers Nintendo?

I’m considering buying one I love the Rayman games 👍

Yes, I have a Nintendo Switch handheld console. I love playing video games on consoles. Nintendo is planning on rolling out Nintendo Switch 2. I'll buy it whenever it's out.

Yes. I don't play the Nintendo Switch all that often but when I do, I play Nintendo sports, Just Dance 2023 and a bit of Animal Crossing.
I did want to get the Nintendo Switch Lite, but if it gets stick drift, there is probably no way of fixing it. Don't want to risk that happening.

I never wound up getting a Switch. I normally get consoles for free to review on mygamer.com but Nintendo didnt send me one this time around. Not sure why, but I am not a real mobile gamer so I didnt find the need to pick one up.

No, I don't have a Nintendo Switch handheld console. Handheld game's console doesn't work so well for me because I don't feel comfortable playing with them.

No. I don’t own a Nintendo switch. The last Nintendo device I owned was the 2DS, but this goes back many years now. I have my smart phone for portable gaming and that’s doing just fine

Unfortunately, I don’t own a Nintendo switch and I'm not planning on purchasing it. I heard Nintendo are going to launch a new Nintendo Switch console. I may get that one but I'm not very certain of it.

I do not own one but a friend has Nintendo Switch. From time to time, we play it together when I go as an invitee to his family home. It is an amazing playing experience to play together games for hours.

No, I don't own Nintendo Switch, in fact I have never owned any Nintendo consoles. I have not even used it, so I cannot say anything about Nintendo Switch. I have tried Xbox consoles but never owned xbox either. The only gaming consoles that I have ever owned is playstation. The first console I owned was PS4

I do not have a Nintendo Switch, although I know that it is a very convenient small console that has good usability and can support complex games, but the price is appropriate

I don't own a Nintendo switch, though I have played a lot of Nintendo games, but they where all through the
Help of an emulator. It would be nice to own a Nintendo switch though. There are certain games I would love to play.

t I do! The Nintendo Switch is an amazing little console. I picked one up shortly after launch and have been loving it ever since. The portability factor is game-changing, letting me take blockbuster games on the go. And Nintendo's iconic franchises like Mario, Zelda, and Smash Bros. make it a must-own.

I got some experience with it at my brother's house but was only allowed limited time on it. Anyway, it seemed too complicated, but if I could own one myself, I'd get the hang of it.

The Nintendo Switch is a console that has been around now for over 6 years and those who wanted to get their hands on a Nintendo Switch will have been able to get hold of the one they prefer.

At the moment we have the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Oled and the Nintendo Switch Lite so a range to choose from so you get the one that is best for you and your needs.

I have had a Nintendo Switch now since late 2018 I believe if I remember rightly and I still have that same Nintendo Switch which was the first one that was released.

Do you own a Nintendo Switch?
Yes I actually own Nintendo switch lite and up to now it's still in my store wishing to keep it for my kids my I get married I will show them one of my gaming console

Yes I actually own Nintendo switch lite and up to now it's still in my store wishing to keep it for my kids my I get married I will show them one of my gaming console
Have you used the Nintendo Switch? I had heard that stick drift was a common issue on the lite which is why I have hesitated getting the Nintendo Switch Lite.

Back