Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Turmeric Milk?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
In India most prefer to have it or at least are aware of its immense benefits so in case you get injured its recommended to have it as it will help you feel better soon and you can have it on other days too and it builds your immunity and have weight loss properties too but I don't like its taste and cannot have it.

Do You Like Turmeric Milk?

I don't hate it but I do not take it often, even regular milk, I do not take it very often.

I also don't take regular milk and if you add turmeric then its taste will be a little tough to swallow LOL

No, I don't like turmeric added in the milk but we should take it because it has several health benifits.

Everyone of us know it's good for health but no one is interested in having that because of its taste 😁

Everyone of us know it's good for health but no one is interested in having that because of its taste 😁

Sometimes the things which taste bad are good for the health. I don't like turmeric in the milk but still I have it.

There are many natural things that does not taste good but are so good for our health so we should have these.

I have tried it a few times and did not liked its taste so I am not interested to have it and once I tried it in lemonade too LOL

Last time I took turmeric milk was when I fell from the stairs and got hurt. It helped in healing my body.

Back