Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like To Eat Street Food Every day or Every Week?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have friends that like to have Street Food Fast Food every day and I am not sure how they manage to have it on daily basis because I face digestion related issues so I don't even have it once a week.

I don't have a specific time I eat sweet food, I can eat it anytime or any day but these days I have not taken anything sweet for weeks now cause I am being more conscious about my health.

A couple of years ago I used to eat every other day but these days I only eat street food once in a week mostly on Sundays

A couple of years ago I used to eat every other day but these days I only eat street food once in a week mostly on Sundays
Why mostly on Sundays, and do you have a particular one you always buy or is it random.

Because on Sundays mostly I am out with my friends and my favorite is Momos and also burger, Pav bhaji

I eat street food occasionally. I don't like them, and like you, I also get digestion-related issues if I eat them often. For me, they are not good or hygienic, so we should avoid eating them or reduce eating them if possible.

I have friends that like to have Street Food Fast Food every day and I am not sure how they manage to have it on daily basis because I face digestion related issues so I don't even have it once a week.

Actually no I do not like street food at all unless if there is no other options because I also face digestion related issues

I am yet to have street food from many months now although I like to have burgers but I guess I will have it some other day LOL

It's not often that I eat street food because I like the home cooked food prepared by my sister.

Back