Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like Shortbread?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Shortbread is something I only ever tend to eat during Christmas, it's perfect with a cup of tea or even coffee if you are more of a coffee drinker.

I bought some shortbread this year for Christmas and had some a little bit ago with a cup of tea and it was amazing.

Do you enjoy shortbread?

Yes, I do love eating shortbread whenever I come across it. I don't have to wait for Christmas before I buy shortbread and eat. There is a supermarket near my neighbourhood, they sell different brand of good shortbread. I don't miss out buying them when I shop at the supermarket.

I absolutely love shortbread but I have been trying to cut down on my sugar intake recently. Cautious of the potential diabetes risk and other health risks from excessive sugar. But, I do like a good shortbread.

I used to but I don't like it anymore.
It doesn't have much flavour to it.

I have a sweet tooth so I like to have anything that is sweet. As you mentioned, it tastes great when eaten with tea. At my home, we usually have toast and softbread while having tea. One must definitely try if they haven't yet. Shouldn't have a lot of it though as it's kinda unhealthy. :p

I absolutely love shortbread but I have been trying to cut down on my sugar intake recently. Cautious of the potential diabetes risk and other health risks from excessive sugar. But, I do like a good shortbread.
It's a smart thing to be very careful with your sugar intake because of potential risks of having diabetes. Diabetes is a serious health problem which cost a lot of money for its treatment. In my town, diabetes is referred to as big/rich men illness. Too much sugar isn't good for anyone's health.

Absolutely, I'm a big fan of buttery, crumbly shortbread! There's something so satisfying about biting into those rich, tender cookies. While they may seem simple, good shortbread has the perfect balance of sweetness without being overpowering. I love the pure flavors of butter, sugar, and flour shining through.

Yes I love shortbread, though I don't know if it's the original shortbread biscuit but over here it is extremely expensive, so I hardly buy it cause it's. Just a few pieces.

Back