Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like scary movies?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have a friend who is into scary movies, she enjoys watching them more than anything else especially at night., as for me though, i have watched a few scary movies in the past but not really much of a fan and i don't like watching it at night, not that am scared tho😉

I don't like these movies because they affect my emotional state very much. I feel anxious about it and can't concentrate on my own business. I will never watch horror movies alone again

Oh really I agreed with some of your words but I also not a fan of scary movies because they affect all my concentration on anything and I used to be thinking of it because I would be imagining it the way I concentrate watching so I don't like to watch it any more

Yes, I like horror movies. I have never seen a ghost in my life, and watching imaginary ghosts in the movies thrills me. I also, like your friend, like to watch horror movies at night. Even my kids also watch horror movies with me. They are also not scared of watching them.

No of course I will never like to watch a scary movie. I cannot sleep right away. My mind always sees the scary scenes. I prefer to watch a comedy or romantic movies to inspire and make me happy. This time I prefer to watch via video.

No of course I will never like to watch a scary movie. I cannot sleep right away. My mind always sees the scary scenes. I prefer to watch a comedy or romantic movies to inspire and make me happy. This time I prefer to watch via video.

Whereas I don't like to watch romantic movies and I get bored of watching same things again and again.

I don't have any preference for scary movies and don't follow these. I like Romantic movies more.

Yes, I like horror movies. I have never seen a ghost in my life, and watching imaginary ghosts in the movies thrills me. I also, like your friend, like to watch horror movies at night. Even my kids also watch horror movies with me. They are also not scared of watching them.
Oh wow, what about your wife, does she like watching it as well, or is it something between you and your kids alone.

Oh wow, what about your wife, does she like watching it as well, or is it something between you and your kids alone.

Yes, we all like to watch horror movies more than any other movie. Once a week we select a good horror movie and watch it mostly on Sunday.

Yes, we all like to watch horror movies more than any other movie. Once a week we select a good horror movie and watch it mostly on Sunday.
Lol that's nice though, that you all can watch something together as a family, even if it's a horror movie. I would love to have something like that when I finally get married.

Oh really I agreed with some of your words but I also not a fan of scary movies because they affect all my concentration on anything and I used to be thinking of it because I would be imagining it the way I concentrate watching so I don't like to watch it any more
When l was watching them frequently, l constantly had some nightmares that's why l quit them off.

Back