Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Salty Porridge?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Porridge is considered good for health and best for the stomach so next time when you face any stomach-related issues then try to prepare Salty Porridge as it's tasty and best during that time. It is prepared with Rice and lentils mixed and is easy on the stomach.

I am trying my best to avoid anything salty. Too much salt can be pretty harmful to the body over time. It could even cause swelling sometimes.

I don't have any liking for porridge and does not like it even when I am not feeling well because of any reason

Porridge is considered good for health and best for the stomach so next time when you face any stomach-related issues then try to prepare Salty Porridge as it's tasty and best during that time. It is prepared with Rice and lentils mixed and is easy on the stomach.

Actually I agreed with your words but I do not like salty porridge because when I take it I do not like feel like I take food so I don't take it anymore

Porridge is best when you are having issues with your stomach and I have it sometimes when I am not feeling well

I only have Salty porridge when I am sick and not like to have it at any other time.

Back