Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like Lemon tea?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Lemon tea but have tried it a few times when my stomach was not 100% and I have to say it has helped it so in case you are not feeling good because of your stomach then you should try having lemon tea.

Not really much of a fan of leamon in general, but i have not had the opportunity of trying a leamon tea before. Maybe one of these days I might give it a try. Who knows I might actually enjoy it in the end.

It tastes good but it depends upon the preparation. In our case we prefer Milk tea so if I am going to have lemon tea then all other ingredients will remain the same just the milk will be replaced with lemon juice

I don't like lemon tea but I prefer to have green tea. I have tried lemon tea but because of the sour taste I don't like it. Most of the time I take milk tea, it's mostly taken by the people here.

I add sugar to Lemon tea so it tastes good and is quite refreshing and good for stomach too

Don't you add honey to it? You will also like the taste of honey that is added to it. I have drunk lemon tea once, but I didn't like the taste. It is better than milk tea, as it has health benefits. These days, I drink black coffee, which is good for my health.

No, I don't like honey in my tea. I cannot have black tea or coffee although most say its best for our health but its hard for me to have it

No, I didn't try lemon tea ever. But if it is delicious then I will definitely try this.

Absolutely, lemon tea is one of my favorite hot beverage choices, especially in the afternoon. I enjoy lemon tea both sweetened with a bit of honey as well as unsweetened, depending on my mood.

I don't like lemon tea because if I take it too much I tend to lose weight, and that's not good for a skinny person like myself!

I do like lemon tea and like to have it as it can help in curing stomach bugs

I can't say I have tried lemon tea. I have had strawberry tea and even blackcurrant tea but never lemon tea.

Does it have a tang to it when you drink it much like a sour taste?

I can't say I have tried lemon tea. I have had strawberry tea and even blackcurrant tea but never lemon tea.

Does it have a tang to it when you drink it much like a sour taste?
Yes it tastes a little sour and you can add some sugar to it and it does tastes so good after that and makes you feel refreshed too

Tbh I never really liked tea without citrus. Without cream I don’t get the “texture” so some delicate flavours that don’t go well with cream, I always add lemon to those.

Sucks because I really want to taste pure tea but well it is what it is.

Yes, I like it. There are so many benefits of lemon water. As you might have observed so many people start their day with lemon water than coffee and tea. The scientist has researched it and found so many advantages for your health.

Not really much of a fan of leamon in general. But i have not had the opportunity of trying a leamon tea before. Maybe one of these days I might give it a try.

Lemon tea is good when you are not feeling good and having stomach related issues

Oh yeah I am actually a fan of lemon tea because I used to take it a lot when its rainy season because I prefer a warm whether

I like tea very much. The lemon time is delicious and helps me when I have a fever. I don't like to drink this tea very often because it is a bit sour, but the taste is quite pleasant if you drink it very hot

I took lemon tea in the morning as I was facing some stomach related issues and it has helped and will see if I can take one more cup in the evening

Back