Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like Bus or Train Journeys?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't like to travel on a bus because I start feeling sick very soon and have had issues since my childhood and I don't even remember the last time I traveled in a bus as it must have been years ago but I am fine with train journeys and actually like to travel via train.

I always like to travel through tain when have to travel long distance other bus is fine for me. It's always comfortable to travel through train because they travel straight most of the time unlike buses which turns and stops on the red lights.

Trains are not that common over here except in some areas, so the major means of transportation we have is the bus. So we really don't have much of a choice.

I also prefer trains, but the main disadvantage in my country is that there are not so many trains, so they run very rarely and mainly between large cities, while there are a lot of buses and they run every hour to even very small cities

I cannot take train for all journeys and many times I take a bus for a business or any other trip

Trains are not that common over here except in some areas, so the major means of transportation we have is the bus. So we really don't have much of a choice.

Here we have local trains and metros to commute. Daily lots of people here, like to travel by metro train to their offices. I have always prefer it because they are safe, air conditioned and hygienic.

Here we have local trains and metros to commute. Daily lots of people here, like to travel by metro train to their offices. I have always prefer it because they are safe, air conditioned and hygienic.
If we had that over here it would have been awesome, but unfortunately we don't. I believe maybe with time we might have more trains though.

Travel by bus in my country was a major means of transportation but I think traveling by train will be so interesting and I have never had a chance to by train but for me I prefer traveling by train
I don't like to travel on a bus because I start feeling sick very soon and have had issues since my childhood and I don't even remember the last time I traveled in a bus as it must have been years ago but I am fine with train journeys and actually like to travel via train.

In my country, it is easier to book a trip by a bus than by train. Trains are not that widely used here, except for maybe intercity travels that are very far. We mostly go by bus transportation which is fine by me.

If we had that over here it would have been awesome, but unfortunately we don't. I believe maybe with time we might have more trains though.

I have always liked travelling through train for a long distances because we can sleep on the berth and can walk inside the train we get tired of sitting on the seat.

I have always liked travelling through train for a long distances because we can sleep on the berth and can walk inside the train we get tired of sitting on the seat.
I have never been on a train before though, I really hoped with time we would have more trains though I do not see this happening anytime soon.

I have never been on a train before though, I really hoped with time we would have more trains though I do not see this happening anytime soon.

Hope you may have railways at your place and you may be able to travel by train in your life soon.

Hope you may have railways at your place and you may be able to travel by train in your life soon.
Yea, right now there are some places I can go to if I want to travel by train but at the moment there is no need going there.

Back