Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you lack time online due to the holidays?

I am free and mostly killing my time doing senseless things LOL and mostly busy with Insta and facebook reels so I need to break this habit
Yes, you really need to break that habit. I will advice you to channel it to forums that you can earn from like DH, you'll be happy that you did at the end of the month.

Yes, you really need to break that habit. I will advice you to channel it to forums that you can earn from like DH, you'll be happy that you did at the end of the month.
Yes you are right, I should not kill time like that and should use my energy effectively on websites that can pay at least decent amount for that

Yes you are right, I should not kill time like that and should use my energy effectively on websites that can pay at least decent amount for that
Exactly, that is the resolve that I had too, which has kept me going so far. Whenever I feel like spending time on useless things, I think about the things I could earn by channeling the energy to something better.

If you enjoy spending time on social media, there are also sites that let you earn by carrying out various task on social media, that way you can earn by simply doing what you enjoy.

Featured Articles

Back