Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have life insurance?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Many of the people here don't know what life insurance is. It's hard to convince them that they should have insurance so that when there is an accident and you lose your life, your family may get the money for their financial needs. I think life insurance should be compulsory for all , these days, as life is not certain. Do you have life insurance? Do you advise people to buy an insurance policy?images (3).png

Last edited:
I don't have an insurance, over here majority of us here do not have a life insurance.

I don't have an insurance, over here majority of us here do not have a life insurance.

But don't you think it is essential for us? If something happens to the insured person, and if he is the breadwinner, then don't you think it's beneficial as the family gets financial help for the policy?

Yes I have life insurance policy and it was started by my parents and every month a certain amount is deducted from my bank

That's good. I have policies in the name of my wife, my kids, and myself. I have always asked people to take a life insurance policy and a Medicare policy. They both are essential for us.

But don't you think it is essential for us? If something happens to the insured person, and if he is the breadwinner, then don't you think it's beneficial as the family gets financial help for the policy?
Yes it is, but our system is just so messed up that people don't even try to rely on that here in my country.

In this modern day and time, it's very important for you to have insurance on so many things if it's possible. Disaster can strike at anytime without any prior notice. It's your insurance that's going to help give you some cover. My businesses are fully insured.

Back